Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Doll Room Closet - FINISHED

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am very excited that they got my doll room closet finished today. I can't put anything in it yet, because the AG wall unit is not finished and there is still lots of sanding going on.

    I most likely could of put the shelves closer together. I was leaving room for the long dresses and shoes/accessories to go on the shelves.

    Now I just can't wait for the wall unit to get painted. Then happy day.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

    3 2 1

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It looks great. Post pics when everything is in it.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mistee_magic's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2005
    Posts
    69
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    That's really cool! Post some pics when you are able to move all your stuff in there!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member vgdag94's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2005
    Posts
    374
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love it! The hearts are so cute! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member adorevintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2006
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whoa NEAT!!!!!!!!!!!! LUCKY!!! I can't wait until you are all finished and seeing all the goodies up!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member judiaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    2,354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That looks like a dream closet. Wow - so much shelf and hanging space all just waiting to be filled up. I can't wait to see how you arrange it.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is simply gorgeous. I really love the hearts, and it looks so practical as well as elegant! Please share when you have it filled up!

  8. #8
    prasnlrd
    Guest prasnlrd's Avatar
    <font size="10">DROOOOOL!!!!!</font>...How gorgeous! What a blessing! Congratulations and please do post when it is all done and the clothes are in!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member alliesunshine's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2006
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! It looks so grand.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love the hearts! I'm so jealous! Post pics when you have everything up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •